Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as an Advertiser Channel Partnership Director? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Advertiser Channel Partnership Director?
Taboola is looking for a French-Speaking Advertiser Channel Partnership Director with a passion for digital media to support strategic partner channel operations growth & be a valuable advisor for our global clients. The Advertiser Channel Partnership Director will work with high-scale brand advertisers in the US & Canada to achieve the Advertiser Native KPIs, reach new audiences at scale & consult on strategies for growth. They will build strong relationships with the channel partner teams & be a consultative, strategic partner to the Advertiser for their Native advertising.
At Taboola, we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home up to two days per week. We have offices in New York, Chicago & Los Angeles where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams & socialize with friends.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- BA/BS required
- 10+ years experience of client facing experience in the ad tech space
- Working proficiency in French (written & verbal)
- Demonstrated success in the ad tech space generating significant long term client success & growth
- A solid understanding of web technologies & the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements & analytics
- Expensive work experience with data & performance based analytic analysis
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by monitoring/identifying trends with data
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated & creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- High attention to detail & well organized, thrives in a multitasking environment & adjusts & prioritizes accordingly.
- An individual who does well in a fast paced changing environment on time sensitive projects.
- An independent person with a can do approach & passion for the industry
- Outstanding relationship management & customer service skills to go above & beyond for your clients.
- Impeccable written & verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, but able to execute efficiently & follow-through
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce) & MS Excel (or Google Sheets)
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Build & maintain strong, client relationships, including senior management of our Channel Partner & leading Brand Advertisers
- Build a strategic framework for prioritizing & evaluating growth opportunities by analyzing data & performance
- Execute Taboolas strategy & initiatives with Channel partner & advertisers globally
- Expert in the Channel Partner product capabilities, functions
- Work with Product teams to provide feedback & insights on the existing Channel products & for launching new products to support channel partnership growth
- Work with different internal teams to support advertiser success (technical support, content review, finance & more)
- Work closely with internal Taboola teams as the liaison for all Channel Partner & technical issues & opportunities
- Manage the preparation & presentation of performance reports & market insights to Channel partners to further support growth opportunities & recommendations
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Taboola platform & services.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, & E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia & Honda.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.