Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Execute upon the vision, mission, strategies & annual goals for the Continuous Controls Monitoring function in alignment with the Company's goal.
- Perform Continuous Controls Monitoring across a range of Visa Policies & Procedures
- Perform detailed review of transactions, data anomalies, key risk indicators reviews for the assigned markets at pre-established frequency
- Aggregate and/or analyze data meaningfully to identify unusual trends, anomalies & non-compliant transactions with Visa Policies & Procedures.
- Align on the issues with the stakeholders & timely escalate potential high-risk exceptions for timely action, reporting & resolution.
- Assess root cause of potential exception & support remediation efforts for exceptions identified
- Participate in local Controls Committee meetings for the Region/Market/Country as CCM function representative, present & report findings.
- Prepare periodic reports on the state of control environment.
- Perform any other controls related work as required to support the Regional Director.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Certification: CISA/ CISM / CIA/ CPA preferred
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong controls, compliance and/ or auditing background with demonstrated understanding of corporate's policies & procedures
- Ability to think out of the box, innovate & take a solutions-oriented approach.
- Challenge the status quo & be curious & bold to advocate for changes that bring value & eliminates manual tasks.
- Extensive data analysis skills & an aptitude for understanding, interpretation & investigation
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Highly motivated team member who easily cultivates effective relationships with staff both inside & outside the Finance organization
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic & flexible.
- Ability to proactively recognize & resolve issues
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.