Digital Marketing Designer
Havenly is looking for a Digital Marketing Designer to join our creative team & help bring our brand to life through our engaging, performance-driven email program. This role will primarily support visual design efforts in email but contribute across other marketing channels as well including social media, print collateral, digital ads, other special projects.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Execution of engaging & successful email designs that reflect the Havenly brand
- Incorporate learnings from past campaigns into weekly sends
- Ability to test & rapidly iterate creative in a fast paced environment
- Collaborate across Creative & Growth team on email campaigns
- Utilize our visual systems to support brand consistency across all communication channels
- Source imagery relevant to brand campaigns, retouching & editing as needed
- Support multi-faceted digital & social media campaigns with custom designs
- Execution of printed material, paid media ads, & other graphics as needed
- Participate in brainstorming & other idea-generating team sessions, bringing fresh ideas to the table
What Youll Bring:
- 2+ years experience at an agency or in-house department
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Proven ability to design and code emails, optimizing for mobile & desktop engagement
- Expert Adobe skills
- Experience working in ESPs and/or CRM tools like SendGrid, Simon, Iterable, etc.
- Online portfolio that features a strong mix of branding, typographic, & self-initiated work
- Experience designing for the web (ecommerce, emails, online branding)
- Good understanding of the constraints & capabilities of web technologies
- The ability to clearly articulate design decisions
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Serious appreciation for whitespace
- You thrive in a fast-paced agile environment while working across many medias
- You excel with typography, color, layout, & imagery & know how to bring these elements together into one cohesive form that is emotive of a brands personality, voice, & values
- A positive can-do attitude. You always start with yes
- A pulse on graphic design trends & what other brands are doing
Total Bonus if you have experience with:
- Copy editing
- Motion graphics/Video
- Styling or studio shoots
Key Job Qualifications:
- Youre excited about the opportunity to work very hard in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high energy to build something incredible
- Highly value the bigger picture of our business & brand goals. As a result, you can go beyond the surface to create sustainable & scalable solutions based on that mindset
- Ability to generate bold, provocative, fun & surprising imagery on top of fulfilling project requirements & adhering to brand standards
- Ability to shape content into easily digested visualizations
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, CO.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation of 45-60K annually based on experience, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K, & Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, & merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home & that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences & encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each & every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in & commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome, & have equal opportunity to thrive.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
At Havenly, we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, & are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, & a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.