As the most trusted platform for understanding online behaviour, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. The company has raised over $240M & has over 600 employees across 11 global offices.
In this role, well look to you to help us take our [Conversion Intelligence] solution to the next level by leading the development of strategic & tactical marketing plans & drive execution to ensure the achievement of key business objectives.
As a Solution Marketing Director at SimilarWeb you will:
- Develop & implement short & long-term marketing strategies & campaigns in order to increase brand awareness, lead generation, & pipeline creation.
- Develop & implement a cohesive marketing plan to implement the strategy.
- Planning & management of inbound & outbound marketing campaigns for all marketing purposes, including newsletters articles, blog post content, webinars, events, white papers, videos, images, advertisements, & creatives,
- Experiment with a variety of organic & paid acquisition distribution channels
- Prepare & monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly & annual basis & allocate funds wisely
- Measure & report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight & assess against goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define & establish marketing-specific metrics that have a direct impact on company revenue goals.
What will I bring to the team?
- At least 7 years experience in a marketing rule in a SaaS B2B company - A must
- Proved experience for creating a marketing strategy from A to Z
- Insatiable drive to grow the business & reach new markets
- Highly collaborative, partners well with others
- Ability to work effectively with senior leaders & other key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Effective organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences & in creatively devising & leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate & motivate
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build & execute a full marketing plan
- Solid knowledge of tools (e.g. WordPress, Pardot, Google Analytics, Similarweb, Salesforce)
- Experience in running ABM campaigns is a plus
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics & processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends & best practices in online marketing & measurement
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by innovative, passionate & creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented & passionate professionals, & we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team & working together to reach new heights.