Kepler executes engineered marketing, where every message & ad delivered helps create a more personalized & productive relationship between brands & their consumers. We do this by acting as clients agency of record, as their in-house team, or some hybrid of the two & by harnessing data & technology across all paid digital media & data-driven CRM channels.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, & how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities & a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with & learn from the smartest people in the industry & have a blast doing it.
The Learning & Development Analyst will support the L&D lead, & will initially focus on all levels of learning administration management, performance management administration & training coordination. They will also support content creation, develop communication to promote training tools, & facilitate training sessions. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, focuses on execution of strategy, & is passionate about employee learning & development.
- Acts as the main support for day-to-day utilization of our LMS system, Linkedin Learning, & other software used in L&D.
- Manage tasks associated with our Learning Management System (LMS) including managing course enrollment; system adaptation; administering new updates to course content; uploading & creating new training material; tracking & reporting learning activities; managing attendees or sign-in sheets, working directly with internal & external instructors; collecting & analyzing participant feedback; & troubleshooting requests or issues that are flagged.
- Analyze learning data & provide basic data reporting, work on optimizing automated reporting. Based on learnings, support creation of resources to ensure best practices are implemented across Kepler.
- Lead project management & logistics required to schedule, plan, coordinate & roll out new learning programs. Engage in administrative support for existing programs by coordinating & scheduling training sessions.
- Compile & communicate learning opportunities on an ongoing basis; organize & update wiki with partners' (FB, Google, etc) training opportunities. Brainstorm & develop promotional materials to market learning tools & increase usage of these (Linkedin Learning, 1:1 tool, feedback tool, among others)
- Partner with L&D lead to modify, design & develop training programs & materials that support identified learning needs. Conduct training sessions & support internal training leads with guidelines & best practices to lead trainings.
- Manage tasks associated with our performance management process including helping administer our bi-annually evaluation process, development goal setting process, & help cultivate & support an anytime feedback culture. Learn how to properly create review cycles in our performance management software & communicate timely reminders to all employees to increase compliance with deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding personnel information.
- Strong attention to detail, combined with successful time management & prioritization skills
- Self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks & responsibilities
- Ability to work independently & can create structure in an ambiguous environment
- Strong project management experience with the ability to set milestones, drive execution to ensure successful integration & adoption; Ability to organize & prioritize multiple projects
- Comfortable with training or teaching; confident in presentation & facilitation skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills; ability to build strong rapport & positive relationships with employees
- Innovative & resourceful, constantly looking for ways to improve processes
- Analytical & critical thinking skills that will help with creative problem solving
- Learning curiosity & strives to expand knowledge & skillset
- Client Delivery experience is a plus