Tradeshift is seeking a Senior Project Manager, Operational Strategy & Process for its SanFrancisco location who will work on high impact projects that are typically cross-functional in character.
- Day to day project management of acquisition integration;
- Planning, Checking, tracking, reporting, risk analysis & progressing integration lead syncs & frameworks to ensure that we are meeting goals/are progressing, have clear reporting & a repeatable M&Aknowledge
- Creating company-specific M&A frameworks & playbooks;
- Facilitating regular alignment meetings across departments andworkstreams to share/capture updates & risks & support collaboration;
- Creating M&A communications for multiple communication channels across the company & generally supporting & facilitating cross-department collaboration around M&A;
- Other related/ad hoc needs related to M&A integrations
Other strategic projects & programs:
- Help Identify company challenges/opportunities & create solutions for scalable company practices & programs;
- Carry out various research & data analysis/comparison, including designing, conduct & analyzing surveys & similar material;
- Assist in the definition of project scope & objectives, involving relevant stakeholders;
- Develop project plans, various planning, risk assessment/planning, & project documentation & tracking;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope & within budget;
- Highlight critical paths, proactively identify risks, & develop mitigation plans when necessary;
- Create project plans, business cases, budgets & proposals for Operational Strategy projects & programs;
- Build presentations & reporting/recommendations for various projects & programs;
- Facilitate/coordinate communications, interactions, & alignment across project stakeholders & departments & hold stakeholders accountable & report & escalate to management as needed;
- Keeping track of timelines, risks, budget, build good practices/operational excellence, provide strategic guidance/direction & a data-driven focus.
Must have Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field, plus 2 years of related experience.
Required experience must include 2 years in the following areas:
- Project Management,
- Google Suite & excel
- Working in a European office/understanding European cultures;
- Creating & tracking complex project plans with stakeholders overarching multiple departments & ability to drive projects to completion;
- Data analysis;
- Financial & commercial experience, including customer service, & Vendor Management industry knowledge in B2B;
- Performance Management & tracking.
Apply online. Visit our careers page,search for Engineering Manager in San Francisco & follow instructions.
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.