About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing & Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth & helping restaurants thrive. Restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door for elevated design, built-in marketing tools, actionable data, & a best-in-class customer experience thats built for growth. BentoBox is trusted & loved by industry leaders such as Jos Andrss ThinkFoodGroup, Danny Meyers Union Square Hospitality Group, Emmy Squared, Suerte, & The Meatball Shop.
Our mission is to empower the world's restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality.
About This Role: We are looking for a hyper-organized Team Lead who will support, train, & manage a group of ~3 Onboarding Associates while owning a small onboarding queue of their own. This role will serve as a stepping stone into full-time people management & play a critical part of the Onboarding Leadership team.
This role will report to the Director of Customer Onboarding.
A Day In The Life
Hire, support & grow a team of Onboarding Associates & Managers while continually improving Onboarding processes:
- Lead by example by onboarding a select set of customers, setting the bar for quality & efficiency, & sharing BentoBox best practices:
- This includes actively responding to all inbound customer contact within 24 hours or less, always making an effort to look for opportunities to add value while maintaining strong attention to detail & communicating thoughtfully
- Hold regular 1:1s, providing support, strategic advice, & mentorship to all direct reports
- Join customer calls & meetings when needed & provide real-time coaching & feedback
- Participate & contribute to Onboarding Leaderships projects, initiatives, & goals
- Continually iterate on existing processes to enhance the Onboarding Experience, move customers through the pipeline faster & reduce churn
- Uphold BentoBoxs core mission, vision, & values
Ensure the highest quality of individual work & inspire team to do the same, thus providing best in class service to all customers from initial sales handoff through site launch:
- Support team in exceeding monthly team launch quota, ensuring there are no cancellations during the onboarding process
- Perform annual reviews for team members
- Manage hiring process & onboarding for new hires
- Compile & track data to support decision making, finding patterns & areas for improvement
- Improve upon Onboarding team training program & continue iterating on program over time
- Use customer feedback to identify opportunities in the long term product roadmap
- Ensure teams projects are on-track & on-time through efficient project management, making sure outreach is happening a minimum of once per week throughout the onboarding process
- Proactively provide constructive feedback to support team members growth & development
Your Behaviors & The Big Picture
Be an example for the team:
- Showcase a detailed understanding of the BentoBox platform, thinking outside the box for unique customer requests
- Work closely with Sales Managers to ensure Onboarding Managers & Sales Reps are working together & preserving our customer experience
- Handle customer escalations as needed, ensuring best in class service to all customers from initial sales handoff through site launch
- Improve teams processes by providing solutions for internal pain points during Onboarding process, as well as increasing overall efficiency
- Promote & communicate company values, holding team members accountable to the same
- Stay positive, patient, & professional under pressure; flexibility & adaptability are paramount
Perks of Joining Us:
Were building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) & Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- Employee resource groups
- Professional development, growth & support
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
Important Information on BentoBoxs COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. BentoBox complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.