Magnet Media is a creative studio, & we believe using storytelling + data is the best way to drive business results. Our team is made up of world-class strategists & creative storytellers who use our THINK / MAKE / REACH process to develop holistic solutions for marketers.
In short, Magnet helps brands share their story, engage their target audience, & ultimately drive actions that deliver on business goals. Our strategic & creative capabilities have kept us at the forefront of digital media for 20 years, working side by side with many of the largest companies in the world, helping them derive business value from content solutions. Magnet Media's current clients include Google, JP Morgan Chase, UBS, YouTube, IBM, Nickelodeon, Mattel, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Adobe, Airbnb & dozens of other world-class brands.
*Include, but will not be limited to the following
- Manage the daily schedule & complex calendar, & coordinates dates & all logistical arrangements for meetings & events.
- Draft executive communications, briefing materials & responses.
- Manage the collection, retention, & distribution of confidential & time-sensitive information & documents.
- Assist with planning & implementing various strategic initiatives, programs, projects, meetings & events.
- Support the CEO & the teams in day to day activities, including monitoring progress of various projects.
- Book speaking engagements, submitting stories to Digital Media Publications, & events.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- A passion for storytelling, & for the discipline of marketing.
- Possesses an intellectual curiosity, & a motivated, ambitious sensibility.
- Self-reliant, ability to work autonomously & productively.
- Excellent writing skills, & strong verbal communicator.
- Respects deadlines, & pays attention to detail.
- Must be a full or part-time student & working toward a degree.
- Previous experience of an executive support role within a busy, service led environment is helpful (but not required.)
- Discreet, professional, consistently displaying good judgement.
- Exceptionally organized & efficient; proactive in taking initiative.
- Ability to use judgment & seek guidance with confidential issues.
- Proven ability to work with deadlines.
- Proactive: able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the service to the business.
- Integrity, honesty, openness & a willingness to operate as a team player.
Must be eligible to receive school credit & commit to 3 days a week for a minimum of 3 months.