Notice of the Filing of a
Labor Condition Application with the
Employment & Training Administration
- An E-3 nonimmigrant worker is being sought by Urban Compass through the filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment & Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- One (1) such worker is being sought.
- This worker is being sought in the occupational classification of Market Research Analysts & Marketing Specialists.
- A wage of $72,000/yr is being offered to this worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is 10/15/2020 to 10/14/2022.
- The employment will occur in 110 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10011; & in 79 Greenwich Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10014.
- The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at the offices of Urban Compass at 90 Fifth Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10011.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage & Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.