The Dropbox Growth & Emerging Channel Sales team is responsible for building an eco-system of appropriate & relevant Cloud-ready Partners & educating them to better understand the power Dropbox has to offer customer teams at scale.
Geographic coverage include the following countries across EMEA: Netherland, Belgium, Luxembourg.
The Channel team is a collaborative & empathetic Sales team, passionate about understanding what Partners & end-customers need to work better together. We are closely aligned with the Outbound Sales organisation to deliver an extended sales resource, capacity & partner revenue opportunity.
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will work closely with our preferred partners to build & lead partner relationships, specifically passionate about training, enablement & development of any other required capabilities to sell & support Dropbox Business. You will be the partners key point of contact collaborating with other relevant teams across both the Dropbox & the partner community, ensuring the success of Dropbox for our customers.
- Drive significant business growth, identify key collaborators to establish relationships & credibility within those partner organisations, & help them realise the full potential of Dropbox Business.
- You will own, build, develop & craft the Partner plan for the designated region based upon the above analysis
- Work closely with account teams to develop joint pipeline.
- You will own the delivery of the BNX revenue quota. Specifically responsible for the revenue & goal achievement of the specific partners assigned.
- Establish positive relationships with the partners assigned
- Recruit/Onboard/Enable Enterprise business partners
- You will provide training, mentoring & support to our Dropbox business partners, help them better position, sell & promote Dropbox Business
- Ability to work towards business goals & comfortable with priorities developing as needed.
- Lead key programs & evaluate return on investment.
- Supporting Reseller certifications, Working with relevant supporting functions train & collaborate business partners to bring the best Dropbox experience to their end customers
- Own the engagement between the wider Dropbox teams with the partners community
- IT technology sales experience preferred.
- Experience or awareness of channel partnerships (SaaS background preferred)
- Preferred Experience within the Geographic coverage that include the following countries across EMEA: Netherland , Belgium, Luxembourg.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Self starter & extraordinary teammate
- Strong propensity to take initiative; thrive with change & ambiguity
- Proficient in English & Dutch, French is a plus
- Travel 25%
- Role is based in London or Dublin