Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
There's a lot to love about working at CarGurusand we need your help spreading the word! As our Senior Specialist, Employer Branding you'll play a pivotal role in curating, crafting, & sharing the stories that showcase our passionate culture, dedicated Gurus, & innovative work across the candidate journey.
What You'll Do:
- Shape our social media editorial calendar; craft & post compelling content aligned with brand goals
- Engage our social media community; enable & amplify employee & candidate activity & respond to comments & questions as the voice of our employer brand
- Partner with Talent Acquisition teammates & hiring managers to develop & deploy targeted paid & organic recruiting campaigns
- Manage & update our presence on our careers site & various partner sites; collaborate to create profiles, articles, & videos to feature
- Track performance of content & platforms; translate results into actionable insights & recommendations
- Monitor & respond to employee & candidate reviews in a timely & appropriate manner, engaging stakeholders as needed
- Support employee & workplace award entries & announcements
- Monitor competitive activity, digital best practices, & employer branding trends; using your observations to inform strategies & initiatives
- Build strong cross-functional relationships, including with colleagues on CarGurus' DEIB, Internal Comm, PR, & Marketing teams
Who You Are:
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing, communications, and/or employer branding
- A skilled content creator, publisher, & analyst across a variety of channels, including LinkedIn & Instagram, via paid & organic campaigns
- Working knowledge of social media technologies such as Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sprout Social, etc.
- Passionate about recruiting; have a general understanding of talent attraction & candidate experience dynamics & trends
- A strategic storyteller, creative problem solver, & strong project manager with killer attention to detail
- A clear communicator who cringes at the sight of misplaced apostrophes & knows the thrill of finding "that perfect word"
- A natural collaborator who inspires & is inspired by others to take content & ideas to the next level
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal & professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts & government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions & needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees & their families, our customers & visitors, & the community at large.