Peloton is seeking to hire a hard-working & motivated Compensation Analyst on our People team to assist in our Compensation & Workforce Planning processes globally. The ideal candidate will effortlessly liaise with the People, Finance, Sales & Legal teams to ensure that Peloton can achieve its mission of attracting, retaining & motivating the best talent in the world. Further, the candidate will align with Pelotons mission to ensure that compensation is both internally consistent & externally competitive.
- Assist in implementing & managing global compensation systems, to help define global compensation design.
- Serve as one of the key resources on the People team in coordinating with Finance to assist in budgeting & forecasting headcount, payroll & equity needs by department.
- Reconcile headcount & payroll data on a monthly basis across all people systems to inform our Workforce Planning effort.
- Assist in the develop of & produce monthly people metric dashboards.
- Lead the participation in compensation survey submission as well as collecting & analyzing salary information to help determine competitive positioning.
- Perform market pricing for new roles & provide recommendations for candidate offers.
- Coordinate with Retail & Inside Sales in maintaining Commissions Platform.
- 3+ years progressive experience in compensation analysis
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills with ability to present to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail, process oriented & high-level of accuracy
- Ability to breakdown complex concepts & distill them into easy-to-understand messages
- Some experience with market pricing & compensation survey analysis preferred
- Some knowledge & understanding of various elements of compensation strategy preferred
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company preferred with compensation consulting a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York.