Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide. HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, & on three continents around the world.
As the Employee Relations Manager (ERM), you will play an integral role in the enhancement & scaling of Employee Relations (ER) capability & will work to execute & manage a streamlined ER function across field DC locations. In this newly created role, you will partner with HR leaders to oversee key ER initiatives aligned to the broader organizational strategy, & work as a trusted adviser providing support & guidance to leaders of all levels. You will serve as the ER subject matter expert for a team of over 4,000 associates while working closely with the Director of People to implement a long term strategy for elevating the ER function & capabilities across the organization.
What You'll Do...
- Leverage resources & actively collaborate with HR Leadership & Legal partners to ensure the applicable policies, trainings & risk mitigation strategies are in place to support our company mission & values
- Conduct thorough in person & phone interviews into complex, high risk investigations including but not limited to allegations of harassment, workplace violence, discrimination, retaliation, employee misconduct & provide recommended actions based on findings
- Manage & conduct investigations involving field Senior leadership including HR Business Partners & Director level Operations leadership
- Oversee development of an internal employee hotline & workflow in partnership with HR leadership & support the implementation & oversight of ER incident management platform
- In partnership with Legal, lead an adjudication committee & the deliberative review process to help make employment decisions related to pre-employment assessments
- Conduct ER risk & trend analysis for all field locations, & implement proactive network & site specific risk mitigation strategies in partnership with field HR Business Partners
- Identify field leadership opportunities & skill gaps through trend analysis & onsite visits & address through onsite & virtual workplace ER capability training for field HR & Operations leadership
- Partner with HR Business Partners to oversee implementation of action plans stemming from investigation trends, compliance opportunities & employee engagement surveys in support of enhancing our overall employee engagement & value proposition
- Proactively identify opportunities for elevation of the ER function & take appropriate partners to implement
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters and/or HR Certifications preferred
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in ER role preferably with experience in an operations/distribution environment
- Experience managing an ER function across multiple locations strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge & experience with federal, state & local employment laws including, but not limited to Title VII, ADEA, FLSA
- Proven ability to develop processes & manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to influence leaders of all levels
- High level of comfort working autonomously & recommending strategic changes
- Ability to develop & execute a proactive employee & labor relations strategy focused on building leadership skills to promote employee engagement
- Attention to detail & excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, listening, verbal & written communication skills
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.