Supply Chain Specialist
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, & perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where youre from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
POS Supply Chain
Adyens Point-Of-Sale solution is rapidly expanding in North America. We are looking for a hands-on Supply Chain Specialist to help grow our point-of-sale operations team in New York. As a Supply Chain Specialist at Adyen, youll be scaling, improving & maintaining our Point-Of-Sale processes with our US logistics & production partners. This position will be crucial in growing the Adyen brand in North America & across the globe. You will be working with a team of supply chain & payment experts, & work with the worlds most successful & demanding companies.
What youll do:
- Be a hands-on point of contact & manage logistics for our POS products; including production, order processing, warehouse management & delivery of our products & services.
- Work directly with large enterprise clients to organise & optimise order & return processes.
- Work closely with our Supply Chain Partners & internal stakeholders to ensure the right quality of products & services are delivered to merchants.
- Make decisions based on insights from data to improve existing processes.
- Develop new tools to enhance customer experience & increase efficiency.
- Examine, identify & escalate issues & communicate with internal & external stakeholders to ensure they are resolved.
- Be a knowledgeable advisor to colleagues & merchants on the capabilities offered by the Adyen POS solution.
Who you are:
- Hands on: you are motivated to provide operational support & manage your stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Data driven: you are able to identify trends & identify future needs while managing daily operations.
- Collaborative: You are able to collaborate with colleagues from different departments, our Amsterdam HQ & external stakeholders such as merchants, suppliers & partners. You have great inter - personal skills.
- Problem Solving: You have strong problem-solving capabilities to resolve issues pragmatically
- Strong analytical skills & curiosity to understand things
- Experience: 2-5 years of work experience in a fast paced & changing environment, preferably in a supply chain or operations role
- This role is based out of our New York office
- Some domestic & international travel required
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written & verbal) in English
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Evernote, Cathay Pacific & Spotify.
We offer a competitive salary, internal events, exchange programs to other offices & great career opportunities. Become part of an international work environment & take your career to the next level!
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.