THE ROLE: Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Were looking for
The Senior Financial Planning Analyst will be a key member of the FP&A team, reporting to the Director of FP&A & has exposure to all aspects of the business & leadership. The Senior Financial Planning Analyst will provide data-driven analysis in all aspects of the business & industry. This role will work closely with the senior business leaders to analyze the company's most critical financial & strategic issues & develop actionable conclusions & recommendations.
What Youll Do:
- Develop & communicate high-quality, in-depth narratives of variances to forecast while highlighting key trends, identifying revenue opportunities, enhancing margin, improving processes & reducing costs.
- Partner with the controllership team to identify & execute key aspects of the companys close process, provide analysis & communicate results & recommendations to key business partners, including c-suite team members.
- Analyze, report on, & provide insight into the performance of the companys P&L, Cash Flow & Balance Sheet
- Own financial modeling for various aspects of the enterprise level P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow projections
- Assist in analyzing monthly & quarterly results, including progressive refinement of reporting & analysis.
- Work closely with key business leaders to manage forecasting & budgeting processes & apprise senior management of opportunities & risks
- Perform ad hoc analysis as requested to inform decision-making & strategy
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus.
- 3-6 years total work experience with a background in Financial Planning & Analysis, with a focus on revenue & margin performance
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, comfortable in a data-driven business environment.
- Expert Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Ability to multi-task & thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, & fast-paced organization.
- Self-starter & possess a strategic approach, sound business judgment, & an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered.