KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technology - every process & every product.
We provided end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of KATERRA's cultural principles is Diversity.We believe different backgrounds, ideas, & skillsets result in better outcomes.KATERRA does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. KATERRA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans & those with diverse life experiences
The Atlanta area office of Lord Aeck Sargent, A Katerra Company, is looking for an experienced marketing specialist to support Katerras diverse & growing workforce. The right candidate will bring a combination of strategic systems thinking & high-quality, detail-obsessed execution to this role.
Residing within the central marketing team, you will manage Marketing & Proposal Coordination that aligns with the company culture & business objectives. If you are hungry to be a part of a dynamic company disrupting the construction industry, this job is for you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for the writing, preparation & delivery of proposals (RFP/RFQ, SOQ, SF 254/255, SF 330). He/she is also responsible for assisting the team with the management & production of various other client development projects including, but not limited to: writing & design of marketing collateral; award submittals; special events & tradeshow support; internal corporate communications; & general departmental activities.
The Marketing Specialist will work in a team environment with other coordinators & specialists to meet the overall marketing needs of the firm. He/she will also work closely with the technical (architectural, engineering, construction, new-build & materials) staff & must be able to communicate with these team members in order to successfully accomplish their job functions. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for meeting his/her deadlines, managing their resources & must pay close attention to detail in an effort to ensure the highest level of quality in their work.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in proposal preparation.
- Experience in Architectural / Engineering / Construction Industry preferred.
- Must have strong proposal writing, communication & graphic layout skills.
- Must have working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (most importantly InDesign or equivalent page-layout program), MS PowerPoint & MS Word.
- Must be team-oriented & able to work with both technical & non-technical Professionals.
- Ability to handle job stress, deadlines & interact effectively with others in the workplace is an essential function of the job.
- Proficient technical & creative writing capabilities is a must.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Experience problem-solving & tackling problems with a creative mindset, creating recommendations & driving the action plans for solving those problems.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Attention to detail.
- Bias for action.
- Ability to self-solve.
- Comfort with both strategy & execution.
- Strong organizational & prioritization skills.
- Highly motivated, with aspirations for career growth.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Initiative to execute on self-guided, special initiative projects.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Flexibility to evolve with various challenges & directions as new projects & initiatives unfold.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding, dynamic work environment.
- Disciplined work ethic with great attitude & energy.
At Lord Aeck Sargent, A Katerra Company, we strive to make a positive difference in the built environment. Our mission is to provide innovative, responsive design - coupled with cutting-edge technological expertise & exceptional service - to our clients. As an award-winning architectural firm, we strive to maintain the high standard of excellence our clients have come to expect of us. To do this we rely heavily upon, & invest significantly in, the success of our employees. Across our market sectors & multiple offices, we promote a collaborative, diverse environment that is at once challenging, stimulating, supportive, & fun.
Lord Aeck Sargent, A Katerra Company provides our employees with ongoing learning opportunities, great benefits & a team-centered environment. We encourage our employees to discover & develop their own particular talents, skills, & interests in order to reach their own full potential. We believe that the key to our success as a firm is the personal & professional growth of the men & women who serve our clients every day.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.