Trilogy Education partners with leading universities to offer programs in Web Development, Data Analytics, UX/UI Design, & Cybersecurity. Our platform combines a market-driven curriculum, robust career services, & a multinational community of universities, instructors, & employers to prepare adult learners for careers in the digital economy.
Our programs have been in existence since 2015, & since then, we've launched an additional 300 classes across the nation. We have hired more than 1,900 Instructors & Teaching Assistants to support our students.
Trilogy Education is seeking an experienced Web Developer who has a passion for teaching individuals how to code. Our students have a diverse background, from working professionals to fresh-out-of-college people who seek to transition into careers in web development positions.
Our Web Development Program:
Trilogy Educations Web Development course combines front-end, back-end, & big picture training for students looking to enter into the competitive field of coding.
Why teach with us?
Are you passionate about education & making an impact? Do you love empowering others to find life-changing opportunities. Wed love to hear from you! If you bring knowledge, strong communication, & a positive energy to the classroom, you're going to help our students along their transformative path to a successful & rewarding career. Prior teaching experience isn't a prerequisite for success as an Instructor or Teaching Assistant within Trilogy.
We'll provide the guidance, training, lesson plans, & tools to support you on your journey of impacting lives in the classroom.
What You Will Do:
- Take attendance at the start of class via Bootcampspot
- Ensure the Instructor is staying on track with regards to time
- Walk around class during code activities & projects to assist students
- Research & answer student questions when the instructor is unable to
- Grade all homework assignments
Technology Language Skills:
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Command Line
- PHP & PHP Frameworks
- Ruby on Rails
What makes you a great fit (Requirements):
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience
- A positive attitude
- Share your own professional experiences & industry insight with the students
- Support our students individually as they go through an emotional roller coaster
- Be able to infuse empathy, support, encouragement, & fun into the student experience
- 24-week program
- Mon/Wed/Sat OR Tue/Thu/Sat Schedule
- Weekday Classes: 5:45pm - 10pm (includes office hours & break)
- Saturday Classes: 9:30am - 2:30pm (includes office hours & lunch break)