Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced & entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history & experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail & technology & are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, & your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
We are a new team focused on delivering an exceptional service experience to our customers.
You will serve as a brand ambassador. As the face of the brand, you are the voice of brand awareness for Nordstrom customers unaware of the Trunk Club brand. For our existing Trunk Club customers who visit the Nordstrom Tower, our first womens flagship in New York City, you will ensure they receive the same outstanding service they would at a Trunk Club Clubhouse. We seek every opportunity to expand our brand awareness & provide Nordstroms highest level of personalized service.
About the role
This new & exciting role will offer a never-before-offered opportunity to introduce Trunk Club into the Nordstrom space. As an ambassador, you will play a critical role in delivering an exceptional first impression & customer experience. Youll be on the front line, building relationships with potential new customers & encouraging them to sign up with Trunk Club. Youll have the opportunity to help build a pipeline of business, contribute to our unique company culture, improve our level of service, & help create a new innovative capability for Trunk Club.
- Greet every member who enters in a warm, friendly & professional manner
- Work in partnership with Nordstrom employee to ensure customer needs are met
- Follow all store operational policies & procedures
- Maintain the space while keeping it up to standards of cleanliness
- Welcome customers to TC by being an effective storyteller & skilled at engaging with diverse audiences
- Quickly assess a customers needs; Be it creating profiles & connecting them with a Trunk Club stylist, assisting with trunk returns, item exchanges, gift cards etc. with an emphasis Trunk Club services
- Understand & support back of house processes, including inventory management & assisting with maintaining organization, cleanliness & more.
- Maintain TC space to impeccable standards
What You'll do Everyday
- Manage inbound new customer communication.
- Delight people with unbelievably considerate care & attention to detail
- Act as a subject matter expert of Trunk Clubs service in order to address customers questions & remove any blockers to trying the service
- Capture great notes on the customers profile
- Identify the customers product needs for their first trunk experience
- Perform operational duties as necessary
- You are resourceful & adaptable: You enjoy creatively solving problems & running through walls. You do a great job of overcoming objections.
- You are solution oriented: never say no to a problem
- You are humble & you take direction well: You seek feedback & constantly try to improve