CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Clears growing Accounts Payable department is seeking a dynamic new addition to the team. This role will report to the Accounts Payable Manager & will focus on the day-to-day responsibilities of the invoice operations process. This generally includes, receiving, processing, & verifying invoices, tracking & recording purchase orders with a strong emphasis on customer service & vendor relations.
What You Will Do:
- Review, process, ensure proper coding of expenses in accordance with GAAP
- Work in tangent with vendors/suppliers & internal departments for vendor onboarding & to resolve any payment issues
- Reconciliation of vendor statements/payment discrepancies
- Assist with T&E process & ensure proper coding & accuracy in relation to Clears policy
- Assist with Month-end / Year-end closes
- Assist in the development & implementation of internal processes & controls.
- Assist with ad hoc requests & projects for the AP department
Who You Are:
- 2+ years Accounts Payable experience
- BS in Accounting or Finance strongly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel, including the ability to operate computerized accounting & spreadsheet programs
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail & confidentiality
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills, with the firm ability to maintain internal & external relationships
- Coupa / NetSuite experience strong plus!