At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), we're unlocking the power of educator-created content. TpT gives educators access to a trusted, one-of-a-kind community. We are the world's first marketplace of our kind & founded by a teacher, for teachers as the go-to platform for teacher-created content for nearly 15 years. We are currently serving more than 7.5 million users & more than 85% of U.S. teachers. TpT is focused on building the next generation of e-learning experiences for millions of students & teachers across the world. If you haven't heard of TpT yet & want to learn more, just ask any teacher!
Who we are looking for:
Were a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers & learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. Its the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate teamwork, & focused effort. We want every day to be fun & to matter.
Teachers Pay Teachers is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Schools Acquisition Team & help grow our subscription product for schools. As a member of this impact-oriented team, you would be responsible for driving accelerated revenue growth at TpT. We are looking for a marketing system professional to execute on tactical marketing automation work - including system utilization, administration, maintenance, & support. The Marketing Automation Specialist role will work alongside the Senior Marketing Automation Manager, serving as a subject matter expert & administrator of the B2B marketing automation platform.
You will develop, deploy, & manage campaigns & processes to deliver against growth & business objectives. You will oversee & execute complex automated marketing programs within Pardot & Salesforce & support the development & execution of other marketing programs & critical projects.
- Develop, set up, test, deploy, monitor, track, & report on campaign programs.
- Administer & serve as a super-user of the marketing automation platform.
- Collaborate with marketing & sales teams in the development & implementation of key demand creation, automated nurture, lead scoring, & lead management programs.
- Recommend & implement new workflow processes to increase the scalability & efficiency of the marketing organization.
- Be self-sufficient in Pardot including developing & sending emails, building nurture programs, creating landing pages & associated campaigns, handling lead imports & monitoring campaign results.
- Work closely on communications & programs with product, product marketing, growth marketing, sales, & account management to maximize effectiveness of each program.
- Manage a structured & documented testing plan to continually improve performance.
Qualities of a successful candidate:
- Understands how effective campaigns lead to quality demand generation
- Understands how repeated marketing touches will convert prospects to highly qualified marketing leads for a world-class B2B salesforce
- BA/BS required
- 2-3 years marketing automation system administration experience (Pardot preferred)
- Pardot certification preferred
- Strong technical skills & experience building marketing automation campaigns
- Ability to work independently & as part of a cross-functional team
- Demonstrated written & verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated & know when to seek guidance
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where strategies or campaigns can quickly shift as business needs warrant
- Strong analytical & reporting skills to analyze performance & communicate insights to various stakeholders
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email
- Strong understanding of the education industry & teachers
Benefits & Perks:
At TpT, we believe the positive experience of employees is essential to growth, both individually & collectively. To achieve our mission of Empowering Educators to Teach at Their Best, we must also empower the members of our TpT Team to work at their best. To that end, two of our core company values are We Learn & Grow Together & We Enjoy the Journey. Weve committed to these values & to our employees through investing in added benefits & perks:
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Free Telemedicine Membership - 24/7 access to trusted medical advisors
- Generous PTO & Wellness Days
- 5 Week Recharge Leave after 5 Years, to refresh & celebrate the impact youve had at TpT
- Generous Parental Leave (for new parents) for time to adjust to parenthood, plus additional six weeks for the birth parent
- Onsite Mothers Room
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to promote employee inclusivity & belonging
- Engineering Learning Fridays (ELF), to provide a space each week for Engineering teams to collaborate & learn from each other
- Professional Development Stipend, to support the professional growth of employees (including - but not limited to - subscriptions, books, lectures, etc.)
- Annual Company Events (Camp TpT, Field Day, Hackathons, Holiday Party, Summer Picnic, Classroom Visits, etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion & encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized & celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Finally, if youre a California resident, California law requires that we provide you notice about the collection & use of your personal information. We encourage you to read it carefully. You can find our full notice here.