Harrys started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harrys has expanded to Canada & Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched two new brands including Flamingo & Cat Person, & made our first brand acquisition with Lum.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, the Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback.
Harrys is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Wednesdays & lunch on Thursdays, & fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, & drinks everyday. Cant forget the free products & the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
About the role
You will support the brand teams strategic communications priorities, including integrated marketing, go-to-market execution, & omni-channel measurement & testing. We are seeking a marketer who is motivated by finding creative solutions to complex problemsa low-ego teammate with exceptional project management skills, an interest in cross-functional relationship-building, a bias for action, & a no-task-too-small mentality. Ideally you have experience working with data & analytical tools (i.e. IRI, Looker), & are hungry to learn about marketing & communications.
This is by nature a high-visibility role with lots of executive exposure. You will make recommendations directly to the GM on marketing & investment strategy, & will support the Sr. Manager, Go-To-Market, in planning & execution of highly effective, innovative digital & traditional media-led campaigns & activations. You will also support cross-functional teams in planning & optimizing initiatives that impact Brand KPIs.
What you will accomplish
- Develop a robust understanding of 1) our target consumer, their mindset, & their motivations, 2) the competitive landscape, & 3) our business across all the Ps: product, positioning, pack, promotion, place, & price. Youll champion commercial solutions for the consumer across all Ps.
- Interrogate data to identify the opportunity & measure the success of commercial innovation & marketing initiatives.
- Execute key initiatives from our integrated marketing plan through exceptional project management with cross functional teams. Initiatives will range from activations to promotions to sampling.
- Source, analyze, negotiate, & implement marketing proposals from both external partners & internal cross-functional teams to drive expected results.
- Project manage development of go-to-market assets across paid, owned, & earned channels.
- Drive deck creation for major brand initiatives including but not limited to Annual Brand Planning, Long Range Innovation Planning, & internal innovation & portolio reviews.
- Analyze initiative performance using the suite of measurement tools at our disposal; assess findings on the short-term & long-term impact to inform direct future campaign planning.
- Ensure continuity across the marketing funnel by acting as an input for cross-functional teams & external partners, keeping whats best for our consumers in mind.
This should describe you
- Bachelors degree
- You have 1-3 years of experience, ideally with some experience in data analysis & project management
- Youre very organized & have the ability to ruthlessly prioritize, multi-task, & live in the details.
- Youre endlessly curious & enjoy digging into data to develop the ability to think deeply about consumers & what motivates them. Youre adept at storytelling with data, especially in slide formats.
- Youre compassionate & collaborative, & draw energy from working with people of all different expertises.
- Youre a self-starter with a bias for action who always takes the initiative to explore.
- Youre confident enough to stand behind your opinions, but humble enough to disagree & commit when necessary.
- You believe that resonant & relevant brands can drive business growth, & you love when brands do good things in the world.
Here's who you'll work with
- Reporting to the Base Business Lead
- Working on the Base Business Brand Management Team
- Youll work closely with the Senior Manager, Base Business Go-To-Market
- Youll work with Insights, Creative, Comms, Growth Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Retail, DTC, Engagement, Legal, R&D, Design, Sourcing, Analytics, & more.
About the team
The Harrys Base Business team is dedicated to building a mens grooming brand that puts the customer at the core of everything we do: understanding the needs & motivations of our shoppers is critical to ensure what were building resonates powerfully with our target.
We are a highly strategic function & think through the implications of marketing activity across channels & surfaces with our consumer & brand goals in mind. We interface & communicate with multiple areas of the business including Growth Marketing, Engagement, Comms, Shopper Marketing, & Creative & Design (and many more).
At Harry's we're small but incredibly ambitious, & we've got big plans for the future. Cracking the mens grooming market is a big job, & we are looking for someone who is up for the challenge.
Benefits & perks
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- 401k match
- Equity in Harrys
- Unlimited PTO & flexible working hours
- Wellness & L&D stipends
- One month sabbatical after 5 years
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Fun IRL & virtual events including happy hours, team building events, & parties on our rooftop
- Free products from all of our brands
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
We cant quantify all of the intangible things we think youll love about working at Harrys, like the exciting challenges we tackle, the smart & humble team youll get to work with, & our supportive & inclusive culture. That said, our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size & industry, & are one part of our total rewards package, which also includes a comprehensive set of benefits & our equity program. The base salary hiring range for this position is $71,200-$97,900, but the final compensation offer will ultimately be based on the candidates location, skill level & experience.