As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Visa DPS processing team is seeking a VP of Client Success with exceptional, problem solving skills, the ability to work with cross-functional teams, attention to detail, is results oriented, a creative thinker & can understand the necessary data & analytics requirements to support DPS retain & grow our business. This individual will have strong sales skills & relationship skills & will play a critical role in delivering aggressive sales targets for DPS & Visa.
This key member of the Issuer Processing team will:
- Define & implement plans to achieve DPS sales targets as defined in the DPS Sales Score Card.
- Provide leadership & direction to the Client Success & extended CSS & product teams.
- Identify & track key success metrics to support retention, growth & upsell strategies.
- Work with CSS account management & ensure alignment, & maximize Visa resource.
- Be a key, proactive & influential member of the DPS leadership team
- Deliver product & competitor information to drive & support product development & innovation strategies.
- Identify & highlight key partnership opportunities within Visa & through external partners.
- Assists in the development of sales quotas & forecasts for the sales team. Recommends changes to current sales techniques, procedures or promotional efforts based on market research & new trends.
- Proactively identify & solve complex problems that affect sales & direction of the business.
- Provide strategic value to customers including leveraging trends in customer industries/marketplaces to shape solutions & approaches. Be the trusted adviser.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures that the client's business objectives are met & that the performance metrics of their payment portfolios are maximized.
- Foster in-depth & productive relationships at all levels with the client & the Visa organization.
- Actively lead various ad-hoc internal projects as assigned.
- Typically requires a minimum of 15 years' business experience with related sales & management experience in the payments industry or similar experience in consulting.
- Demonstrated experience with Processing, Issuing, Prepaid & Fintech markets
- Strong industry knowledge of Issuing & of Operational & IT payment processing environments
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment of planning, managing & closing a large-scale, complex, competitive sales effort.
- Proven ability to develop & implement strategic initiatives, policies & operational decisions for a major segment.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships with levels including executive management.
- Exceptional ability to manage & grow internal & external resources & cross-functional relationships.
- Proven ability to negotiate business agreements & to enhance existing & develop new business partnerships.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing & summarizing the financial indicators necessary to measures business performance including customer pricing responsibility & accurately forecasting major sources of cost, revenue & risk.
- Requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, knowledge of the processing environment, key players & market positions as well as a keen interest in innovation & technology
- Location for this role is flexible.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to25% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.