Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2 trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
Media Buyer Console team is responsible for developing the buyer side applications in programmatic direct advertising. These products open up more demands for publishers by connecting to different ad exchanges. These applications get the bids from multiple exchanges & runs a smart auction to maximize the revenue for the publishers. We have hundreds of servers running across multiple data centers. It is distributed, highly available & low latency environment. This team is at the forefront of the innovation & has impeccable record of winning all the PubMatic hackathons.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, result-oriented engineers who can take up the challenge of building massively scalable distributed systems. The candidate thrives in fast paced environment & loves pushing the envelope. The candidate must be able to handle multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment. The candidate must exhibit excellent communication skills & should be able to talk to different stakeholders such as Architect, Product Managers, Scrum Master.
If you enjoy building highly scalable, distributed systems in a fun loving start up culture with enterprise resources, then it's time to bid good bye to that boring, stagnant & unchallenging job.
- Convert the business stories into technical solutions
- Cultivate sustained innovation to deliver exceptional products to customers
- Ensure timely & top-quality product delivery
- Ensure that the end product is fully & correctly defined & documented
- Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities
- Drive the architecture/design decisions needed to achieve cost-effective & high-performance results
- Conduct feasibility analysis, produce functional & design specifications of proposed new features.
- Provide helpful & productive code reviews for peers & junior members of the team.
- Troubleshoot complex issues discovered in-house as well as in customer environments.
- 1 to 4 years of product development experience
- Working experience with building highly scalable, & high-performance application using Core & Advanced Java
- Working experience in a Linux/UNIX environment is good to have. Should be willing to adapt, if not experienced in this environment.
- Experience with relational databases & database concepts, preferably MySQL
- Experience with SQL & Java optimization for real-time systems
- Familiarity with version control systems Git & build tools like Maven
- Excellent interpersonal, written, & verbal communication skills
- BE/B.Tech./M.Sc./MCS/MCA in Computers or equivalent
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don't just value diversity, we promote & celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.