Were looking for a strategic finance team member to own & streamline a deal desk function for Asanas sales teams globally. This role will support the finance team by owning the quote-to-order process & related implementation of new tools, working heavily with sales, legal & finance teams to connect the dots on formation of deals, deal processing & reducing sales cycle timelines. Technical ability is important as we connect the dots systematically between our CRM, CMS & QTC systems.
Our finance team tracks & seeks to understand the factors driving our growth & success. We help our entire organization achieve our operational & financial goals while embodying our company values. We ensure our objectives are feasible & that work closely with all teams to ensure they have the resources they need to achieve our ambitious mission enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.
What youll achieve
- Educate business stakeholders on the discount, deal review & deal close process. Develop related policies & manuals as needed
- Implement CPQ system that connects into the QTC process including internal controls of such system
- Put in best in class processes for streamlining the deal review process, clear hand off between teams & our prospects
- Own the implementation of policies around contract negotiations (discount policies, deal structures)
- Evaluate non-standard contracts for alignment with implemented policies
- Documentation stored for all contract approvals for non-standard deals (appropriate approvals are obtained systematically)
- Translate the vocabulary across teams in order to expedite the deal close process: sales, legal, finance & accounting
- Customer service mentality is key as your supporting many parts of the business in a highly cross-functional role
- 5+ years of experience in Deal Desk management within software industry
- Have implemented CPQ tool in the past (preference on Salesforce & Zuora)
- Excellent communication & organisational skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to be flexible & comfortable with changing requirements
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced, hyper growth environment
- Strong aptitude & proficiency in Excel
- Bachelors degree required
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.