As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
The company has raised over $240M & has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
A unique opportunity for a talented consultant to join our pioneering Advisory Services team at an exciting time of growth.
The Advisory Services Consultant will be focused on producing paid, insightful, custom reports in collaboration with the sales organization & data engineering teams & managing client relationships.
As part of SimilarWebs global Advisory Services team, this role is based in New York & reports to the AS Team Manager in North America.
- Partner with the go-to-market team & the AS Team Manager to build custom advisory deliverables to answer clients pain points using SimilarWebs full range of data assets
- Support the transition from Pre-Sales to Post Sales to deliver seamless Advisory Services to clients
- Collaborate with Data Engineering to produce best in class data throughout the life cycle of the project, focusing on QA
- Deliver world-class insights reports & actionable recommendations in PPT/PDF format through analysis of scoped project data
- Acting as a trusted partner & communicate directly with the client for the entire project lifecycle in conjunction with the go-to-market teams
- On a case by case basis, manage the whole project cycle from scoping & pricing, particularly for upsells
What will I bring to the team?
- English language at business level
- Experience in managing complex data-driven projects
- Comprehensive understanding of digital ecosystem & online user behaviors
- Advanced level proficiency in data analysis, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to build rapport, establish trust & create emotional engagement with internal stakeholders & clients
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple & complex projects in collaboration with total commitment on quality & timelines
- Ability to anticipate risks & mitigate them effectively
- Strategic thinking to understand issues, trends & perspectives, focusing on long term success
- Problem-solving skills to proactively recognize problems & use all available resources to identify the best solution & to build proven methodology to solve similar problems
- High creativity to generate new & unconventional methods to approach existing issues by adding value
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team