Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is hiring an Associate Director, Special Projects to join our People Team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing key projects across our HQ & Field locations. You will own initiation, planning, & execution of key organizational projects across all People Functions. These may include Talent Acquisition, Engagement Activities, System & Process Implementations, critical role coverage & AdHoc Projects. To be successful you must be highly agile, develop & execute a plan, communicate across various teams, gather feedback, diagnose issues, & provide regular & timely updates to Stakeholders.
You will ...
- Work directly with the SVP, People & the People Leadership Team to spearhead innovation projects focused on scaling our People Team Operations & expanding the Employee Value Proposition & offering.
- Set milestones & provide clear expectations for the leadership team for each project including the development of full-scale project plans including review of workflow, communication plans, defining project tasks & resource requirements, execution timeline integration & recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Be in the trenches of different areas of our People Team - e.g. Talent Acquisition, Core Services, HQ & Field Business Partner Teams - to deliver results & develop cross-functional knowledge.
- Design & prototype systems & tools that will help our People teams manage capacity on an ongoing basis.
- Lead continuous improvement projects throughout the People & Business Operations teams.
- Conduct analysis of our current strategies & identify new opportunities.
- Manage cross-functional projects that will enhance the growth of HelloFresh's overall business through People & Talent strategies as we rapidly scale our organization.
- Identify, prioritize, structure, & solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics & business judgment.
- Develop change management & communication plans to support successful implementation across all business units to ensure transparency .
- Drive key decisions across projects, manage stakeholder expectations, present & interface with project sponsors, & communicate trade-offs & risks.
- Partner closely with HR Leadership & Executive stakeholders to develop strategies that align with business objectives.
- Gather & implement feedback as well as calculate & communicate the return on investment for assigned HF People Team projects & activities
- Take on interim roles that are critical to the successful operations of the People Team.
- Agile Thrive on shifting priorities & new challenges, willing to move forward without a roadmap, building & driving the needed structure
- A critical thinker Use logic & reasoning to identify the strengths & weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Enterprising Seek to take up & start new projects. Able to achieve work with the risk of failure
- Creative Challenge conventional methods & open to new ideas
- Driven by results Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus on activities that have tangible business outcomes & require little oversight to move projects forward
- A clear communicator With solid written & oral communications skills. Able to clearly coordinate & provide information to co-workers
- Ability to influence key stakeholders, work cross-functionally & autonomously
- Goal-oriented with the ability to break complex, unstructured problems down into components of impact & derive quantifiable action items
- Effective at communication of HR issues to large & small audiences & to a variety of levels (including Executive Leadership) both verbally & in writing is required
- A true HR Generalist with a strong skill set & domain expertise across the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Capable of jumping into new challenges, quickly assessing what needs to be done, building a plan & executing flawlessly.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Project Management, related Business field or equivalent education/experience
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience
- Experience at a top tier management consulting firm, with a leading manufacturing company, or in a hands-on analytical environment leading large scale organizational projects
- Strong interest in Human Resources operations or operations management, as well as possessing the ability to learn quickly & apply your skill set to a fast paced & dynamic environment
- Proven experience establishing, implementing, & executing operational process
- Self-motivated, driven & able to work effectively both independently & in a team environment
- Results oriented approach to your work & comfortable in an output-driven environment
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), & relationship building skills, across all levels of management & with technical & non-technical people
- Demonstrated ability to work independently & prioritize multiple projects
- Strong data & analytical skills with the ability to gather & analyze information skillfully & identify/resolve problems in a timely manner using sound & professional judgment
- Experience leading others, with ability to effectively foster positive team engagement, manage performance, identify skill gaps, & provide coaching to enhance skill development
- Ability to manage resources, budgets, vendors, & be able to lead & guide projects through completion
- You must be able to thrive & succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, & not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means that you are able to develop & drive high-level strategic initiatives, & also roll up your sleeves, dig in & get the job done.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.