As Senior Vice President of Global Agency & Brand Sales for Rubicon Project, you will play a multi-faceted role of owning the company pipeline, agency & trading desk strategy & any strategic partnership efforts. TheGlobal SVP is responsible for growing revenue & managing the buy-side relationships with our global agency partners & their local market buying teams. You will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day global support as well as assisting our local market teams that work with your partner, providing client executives & our internal teams with insight & advice regarding every aspect of the partnership & the business they are doing on our platform.You are a strategic deal closer, & chief problem-solver for your holding companies. You will also be responsible for identifying gaps in our product roadmap & identifying sales strategies to increase spend.
We are looking for an individual who thinks & acts globally. You are excited about mastering your understanding of global markets, our products, & your holding companys global business. This role requires advanced communication skills, strong cross-functional leadership & strong leadership skills. You will become the expert in, & coordinate local market resources needed to drive partnerships with your holding companies. You will monitor & report regular performance of the business & coordinate solutions to any global business issues. The successful SVP is equally comfortable & effective in both strategic, & operational conversations. You will work closely with our Product & Business Development teams to assist in product roadmap development. This global role offers a unique opportunity to be highly visible within the company, & requires you to be effective both internally & externally, in the U.S. & internationally. Your role will significantly impact the progress of our business & our future success with buyers.
- Serve as a vocal leader in the company & subject matter expert (SME) for our global engagement with holding companies & brands
- Lead & manage a team to execute & reach set goals
- Own the weekly pipeline & revenue forecast for your global & regional opportunities
- Develop custom client solutions utilizing Rubicon Projects entire suite of products
- Coordinate an internal cross-functional team & serve as the main contact for global executives
- Develop a strategic agency & brand plan to achieve target revenue goals for the partner
- Partner with client execs to understand strategic needs & deliver solutions to meet not only advertising needs but their overarching business needs
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our platform & tools, particularly in the area of Programmatic Guaranteed & Private Marketplaces
- Proactively expand (upsell/cross-sell) the use of Rubicon Projects entire tech stack with your holding cos
- Manage & expand senior level relationships at holding companies & brands while leading a team to cover all other levels of the holding companies & brands.
- Ensure that the right resources & teams are in place for each local market to provide appropriate service levels
- Work with market sales teams to construct & present regular QBRs
- Lead regular client & internal business reviews with strategic analysis, insights & reporting regarding MR spend, technology requirements, & competitive landscape.
- Act as a feedback loop to product, finance, engineering, & account teams.
- Deep understanding of digital advertising industry, & programmatic market
- An understanding of how systems work together in RTB (both open auction & private marketplaces), Programmatic Guaranteed, & Ad Serving landscapes
- Global or Multi-national business experience is preferred
- Comfortable leading senior executive conversations internally & externally
- Successful track record of sales planning & sales management. Must be able to write a business strategy
- Previous project/business management skills must be organized & able to manage multiple internal & external issues at the same time
- Active listener with strong interpersonal skills must be culturally sensitive & able to lead by influence
- Excellent communication & presentation skills; both written & verbal
- Results driven & focused with great attention to detail; analytical minded problem solver
- An aptitude for travel moderate to frequent travel required
- 8-10 years related experience in digital advertising, of which 2+ years spent in programmatic sales or account management
- 8+ years managing sales teams
- BS, BA or equivalent