Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Manager would play a key role in theVisa Consultingteam building new consulting services to optimize client card portfolios through a data-driven approach, thereby ensuring that Visa is both, their preferred brand & unique business/marketing partner. This is a unique opportunity for theVisa Consulting Manager because it includes involvement in all aspects of a client-facing organization, helps to further develop professional services skills, & provides an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the payments
- Play an integral role on a team of experienced professionals in delivering revenue-generating consulting services to key Visa clients.
- Partner with the clients to provide consultancy & translate the business needs to design & develop tools, techniques, metrics, & dashboards for insights & data visualization.
- Capitalize key business opportunities & develop strategic profitability initiatives at a client & market level through information analysis & business intelligence.
- Complete consulting engagements with senior level clients, including participating in interviews, summarizing confidential client data, & generating key findings
- Manage, facilitate & implement consulting services to solve client's business
problems by leveraging clients customer data & Visa Net transaction data.
Perform statistical analyses on client portfolio data such as customer
demographics, activity, spend levels, risk & payment behavioral information.
- Create & propose high-impact strategic & tactical performance improvement
recommendations for Visa clients
- Communicate insights & findings to the clients, stake holders & non-technical audiences in the clearest & most concise manner
- Build & maintain relationships with internal Visa partners, including Visa Product Management, Visa Account Executives
- Secure new consulting engagements & re-engagements opportunities. Knowledge transfer in order to optimize business profitability for Client banks.
- Be an evangelist of data analytics, provide new data solutions & drive adherence on using data to solve business problems.
- Advise & mentor other teams & individuals on how to implement business logic in queries & make quantitative decisions based on deep understanding of the business
- Build well-managed data solutions, tools, & capabilities to enable self-service
frameworks for data consumers
- Demonstrate ability to explore & quickly grasp new technologies to progress varied initiatives
- Deploy analytical models & techniques within the organization. Continuously develop & present innovative ideas in order to improve current business practices within Visa.
- Suggest & deploy advanced statistically methodologies to solve business problems across the customer lifecycle. Problems related to but not limited to: developing models to predict customer churn & collaborating cross functionally to help develop marketing solutions.
- Minimum of3years of experience applyingsolutions to business problems in relevant fields such as analytics, business consulting, or other data-driven functions
- Bachelor'sdegree in quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Operational
Research, Computer Science, Economics, etc.
- Post graduate degree with strong technical experiences strongly preferred
- Excellentcommunication, story-telling & presentation skills
- Exceptionalanalyticalskills, with the ability to process & summarize large amounts of data into key strategic insights
- Strong teamplayer with a willingness to collaborate across levels & functional experts both internal to Visa & with the client
- Experiencedproject management skills, both from an individual perspective but alsowith respect to managing team & client expectations & deliverables.
- Strongmulti-tasking skills & ability to adapt
- A background in payments, financial institutions or consumer lending, exposure to risk management, portfolio management, corporate payments,retail & merchant businessor digital projects isa plus
- An affinityfor payments technology & its future
- Willingnessto travel domestic & international assignments
- Fluency in Russian & English.
Visa Consulting & Analytics, & the greater Visa organization is a truly global company that consists of employees from a wide variety of cultures, countries, & skill sets. The Visa culture is driven by the Visa Leadership Principles. By being a part of the Visa organization, you will have significant exposure to the diversity of people, cultures, & knowledge which will offer strong personal growth as well as professional growth