Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide the right environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
The Senior Lead Talent Acquisition - Tech & Product is responsible for building the recruitment strategy for the Tech & Product teams.
As a Senior Lead Talent Acquisition - Tech & product, you will join a team of 20+. You will directly report to Marjorie, our Head of Talent Acquisition, & will lead 3 Lead Talent Acquisition & be in charge of a team of 15+.
You will work closely with Marc-Antoine
, our CPO, & Aymeric
, our CTO. Your mission will be to scale your own team
and find the right levers to then scale the entire Tech & Product departments.
As a Senior Lead Talent Acquisition at Qonto, you will
• Bring support to the CPO & the CTO & work closely with them to define the most efficient global recruitment strategy
• Deliver great energy to get things done & help your team achieve ambitious objectives (+300 people to hire in 2022)
• Coach the Leads TA through managerial rituals to help them make the TAMs succeed in hiring the best talents as fast as the business needs them
• Be in charge of developing your own team by defining the right organization & hiring the best profiles
• Hire highly qualified profiles to reinforce the leadership team of the Tech & Product departments
What you can expect
• Work closely with Qonto's leadership team & will be part of the strategy by making Qonto grow
• Be free to develop new strategies and help the TA team improve
• Have the opportunity to improve your managerial skills thanks to a strong training
• Work in a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on quality
• Experience: You have 8+ years of experience in recruitment with a strong focus on tech profiles & at least one successful experience as an in-house recruiter in a fast-paced environment (150+ people to hire per year)
• Managerial skills: You already lead a global team of 10+ & making people succeed is one of your priorities.
• Operational rigor & quality: You have a proven track record as a recruiter. You are able to zoom in on details & ensure that the team overall delivers great quality
• Problem solver: You know to identify areas of improvement, & have enough knowledge & creativity to find the right solutions
• International background: You will have a track record of hiring across multiple markets & geographies. You are fluent in English.
• Communication skills: You have outstanding communication & interpersonal skills & you are able to develop strong relationships with the founders, leadership team, senior stakeholders, & team members.