Are you looking to jump-start your career with one of the most exciting technology companies in America?
Andela is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen & natural sales instincts to join, & help build, our Sales Development organization. Youll find opportunities for Andela developers to work with high-growth software companies around the world, & specialize in finding & engaging high-quality prospects over phone, voicemail, & email.
Youll be responsible for building a pipeline of technology executives & recruiting them into conversations with our Account Executive team, who will close deals. After a year of consistently meeting goals, youll have the opportunity to transition into a closing role too. Sound exciting? Read on -- you might be a fit with us!
Andela helps companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams with Africas most talented software developers. Based in Austin, NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, & Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
- Prospect & engage engineering leaders in a high-activity, high-energy environment
- Build & manage your pipeline leveraging our outbound sales software, including Salesforce.com, setting aggressive goals & achieving them
- Provide smooth & value-add transitions into longer conversations with our Account Executives
- Develop top performer sales skills with our ongoing trainings
- Thrive with the support of your teammates in weekly meetings & fun team contests
- Earn additional prizes by working hard & having fun!
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Persistence & ability to focus on the task at hand
- The ability to triage competing priorities
- Track record of over-achieving goals, in the classroom, playing field, or business
- 0-2 years of work experience, start-up or trained sales experience a plus
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales
- Live Andelas EPIC Values we have a strict no-jerk policy!