HelloFresh are on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europes fastest growing startup, but at just five years in, were the industry leader. Along the way, weve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
So, if youre keen to join a dynamic & energetic team on a journey to scale with your out-of-the-box thinking & rigorous problem solving, look no further. We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Operations Coordinator to join our growing team.
About the Job:
Reporting directly into our Customer Interaction Platforms Lead you will oversee & manage all UK recipe card administrative & editorial processes.
What you will be doing:
- You will oversee the UK recipe card editorial process from end-to-end
- You will be responsible for proofreading & menu checks, ensuring they are in alignment with chef recipes
- You will be responsible for the UK recipe tracker
- You will coordinate all relevant stakeholders chefs, design etc.
- You will approve design application of critical recipe card elements e.g. allergens
- You will upload all recipes & meal choices to our online recipe database
- You will oversee & coordinate all routine & last minute operational & food tech critical checks (online & on recipe cards)
- Update & maintain trackers as a core part of the product operations process
- You will use customer feedback to identify & solve customer pain points through a range of initiatives.
Who you are:
- You have extremely high attention to detail, & are highly analytical
- You are meticulous in everything you do & never miss a spelling mistake
- You are highly organised & committed
- You love food & cooking
- You ideally have a good quality Bachelor's degree in languages or science
- You are a multi-tasker, & able to meet key deadlines
- You have a positive, & influential personality
What youll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal & professional growth
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
- Fantastic social activities & company events (eg. turning the whole office into a crazy golf course - just to name one!)
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
Level & Progression:
An Executive works at a junior /mid-level, running operational tasks autonomously & leading initiatives with moderate support from manager.
From there, you can progress to lead level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London
Start date: ASAP
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone & cultural fit interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful at this stage you will be invited to a competency based interview where you will also have to present a case study.
If this role sounds like you, click apply today to send your details directly to us!
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.