About Simple Health
Were on a mission to build care that fits your life. Our business started as Simple Contacts, but is rapidly expanding into the Simple Health brand as we launch more direct-to-consumer medical services.
About the Role
Simple Health is seeking a Chief Operating Officer to oversee our operational organization, including: clinical operations, supply chain, patient support & vendor relationships.. The COO will be a key member of the leadership team, reporting to the co-founder & Chief Technology Officer. The COO will own daily operations & focus on aligning that with our strategic vision & product/marketing execution. The right candidate will be exceptionally patient-oriented, data driven & adept at recruiting, managing, & growing large teams.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate & lead Patient Support, Operations, & Clinical Services
- Design a scalable operational organization & develop repeatable processes for how the company interacts with patients, physicians, providers & delivers services
- Ensure that operational strategies are translated into specific objectives, measurable KPIs & plans with contingencies
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Provide day-to-day leadership & management that mirrors the mission & core values of Simple Health
- Grow, motivate & lead a high-performing team
- Support expansion activities (investments, M&A, partnerships) & additional fundraising to enable Simple Health to meet growth & market share objectives
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company
- Represent Simple Health with clients, investors, & business partners
- Provide timely, accurate & complete reports on the operating condition of the company
- Drive the companys operating capabilities to surpass patient satisfaction & retention, & company goals
- 15+ years of operations experience, with 5+ years in a senior operational leadership role
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning & business development
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Prior start up experience a plus
- Prior fundraising experience a plus
- Inspires a team culture of execution, collaboration, accountability, & positivity
- Prior experience working with medical providers preferred
- Understanding of advanced business planning & regulatory issues
- Solid understanding of data analysis & performance metrics
- Experience with supply-side management & vendor relationships
- Able to diagnose problems quickly & have instincts into potential issues
We think you should join us. Heres why:
- We see things differently.Thats why were building a diverse culture - with people who bring unique perspectives & backgrounds to the table. We need a diverse team to build products that serve our diverse patients.
- Were humans first, employees second. Work-life balance matters to us - thats why we requireminimumvacation time, are flexible with when & where you work, offer paid parental leave & more.
- Were building for longevity.Growth is not confined to job descriptions or teams, & we encourage continuous learning, both within your specialty & in other interests.
- Health matters to us, including yours.We pay 100% of employee healthcare premiums & offer free contact lenses to our employees.