HelloFresh has been recognized as the #7 Best Place to Work in the list of Multinationals 2023 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! Check out our amazing team & office here & learn more on our socials On LinkedIn & Instagram! Ready to join our team?
This is how youll change the way people eat forever
We are looking for a Junior Offline Marketing Manager for our ambitious, fast growing team in Amsterdam. Working in the Growth Marketing team you take a leading role in scaling our offline performance marketing initiatives across the Benelux markets. You will be an expert & innovator in continuing to evolve how HelloFresh Benelux acquires new customers through the full range of offline channels, including but not limited to Direct Mail, Insert Marketing, Print & Gift Cards.
This is how youll make an impact
Your role will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Manage your offline marketing campaigns from A to Z, including negotiating contracts with (potential) partners, developing marketing material, & tracking, optimizing & evaluating results.
- Close collaboration internally with the wider Growth Marketing team, & international stakeholders, as well as externally with a range of new & existing business partners.
- Continuously optimize your channel portfolio by running A/B tests, & innovate it by finding new creative opportunities to further grow your channels activations inflow.
- Build & maintain a portfolio of commercial partners in the Benelux.
- Take a strategic & analytical approach to manage your channel portfolio of paid offline marketing channels to meet CAC, ROI, & budget goals.
- Observe & analyze industry trends in the Benelux in order to build up a long-term marketing strategy for your channel portfolio.
- Developing a commercial strategy for HelloFresh which you will translate into an effective channel strategy.
These are the ingredients youll bring to the team
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in offline - preferably performance-driven marketing.
- Strong commercial & analytical skills. Youre always focused on getting the best deal for HelloFresh.
- As a strong communicator, you know how to set up & finish projects successfully, & how to create support with internal & external stakeholders.
- You are full of ideas & act as a sparring partner for the Offline Marketing team.
- A quantitative & analytical mindset & know how to use data as the basis of your decisions.
- You dont shy away from a challenge & are able to perform in a fast-paced & continuously changing work environment.
- Youre pro-active, ambitious, & make things happen.
- Fluent in English & Dutch (French is a plus)
- Bachelors or Masters degree.
This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute & implement your own ideas
- The opportunity to engage & collaborate with our colleagues across the globe
- Learning & development opportunities including a personal development budget
- 24 holidays per year, plus 1 day per additional year of work
- A hybrid work setup, with a budget to help set up your home office
- Flexibility to work abroad
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh and/or Green Chef box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars & other events
- Multiple ways of getting to a work-related appointment, for example by using our company cars or a MyWheels car
- Discount on your ClassPass subscription, & a discount for your gym membership via Bedrijfsfitness Nederland
- Discount on your additional health insurance through Zilveren Kruis
- Healthy lunches, fruit & snacks in the office
- Monthly pension scheme
Grow your career at HelloFresh
A career at HelloFresh is an opportunity to make an impact in a world-leading meal-kit company. Through our Learning Never Stops core value, we empower you to take your career development to your highest potentialbut we dont just want to say it, we want to show it too.
Check out some amazing growth stories here:
Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV & a strong motivation to join us
- If we see a match, youll have a video call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team.
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job.
- Next up is an in-person interview with the hiring team to get to know you better & dive into more detail of your skills & how you are going to make an impact.
- Lastly youll have a conversation with our Director of Growth Marketing