At White Ops, were all hackers. This doesnt mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects & prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves & each other.
We think big & move fast.
We practice humility.
We pwn it.
What we do:
We keep the internet safe by fighting organized cybercrime. Our products accurately detect & prevent even the most sophisticated bots & our customers include some of the web's largest & most forward-thinking companies.
The Sales Operations Analyst position plays a key role within the White Ops sales team. This highly cross functional role acts as a point of contact for Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, & Finance.
As the first hire for our sales operations team, you'll assist with the overall productivity & effectiveness of the sales organization. You'll report to our Director of Sales Operations & partner closely with leadership to help scale the sales infrastructure during this next stage of growth.
What youll do:
- Support the Sales team to complete inbound RFI requests
- Own & operate internal business partner compliance process
- Prepare ad hoc report requests to support executive & corporate team needs
- Work with the team to identify top sales & partnership opportunities
- Support the development & implementation of new processes & procedures
- Partner with employees across many functional areas of the company to further drive growth & cohesion (Finance, Business Operations, Marketing & Legal).
- Work with team members to keep Salesforce.com up to date & accurate.
- Previous work experience (0-3 years) as a Sales Analyst, Business Operations Analyst, BS/BA, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Recent college graduates welcome.
Bonus points if you have:
- Previous experience working with Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with financial models or Google Suite Products
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, & creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, & we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the webs largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, & enterprise businesses globally by detecting & blocking bots. Its an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is centrally located in NYC in the heart of the Flatiron District. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year & we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, & London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform We're focused & propelled by a substantive mission We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity We're committed to building a product companies need We have created an environment that optimizes your skills & brings out your best work