We are looking for a thoughtful, operationally minded, & resourceful training & education leader to join the gTEAM (Customer Experience) as a manager to help scale our online customer experience teams training & education function. In this role, youll be overseeing gTEAM hiring, training, & managing a small training team. Your objective will be to build new systems in addition to elevating & strengthening existing systems to scale in parallel with Glossiers growth.
6 Month Expectations
- Hiring: Working closely with the People Team, you will ensure that we continuously improve on the gTEAMs hiring practices in order to acquire top talent. You & your team will also be responsible for smoothly & successfully on-boarding new team members to the gTEAM.
- Training: Manage & scale new hire training, product training, channel training, continuous education, & on-going skills development. Additionally, you will maintain (along with the training team) our learning management system, knowledge hub, & on-boarding future platforms that contribute to the teams goal of scaling efficiently & effectively while setting our team up for success.
- Management: You will manage two direct reports ensuring deliverables are met & knowledge is maintained & evergreen. You will dedicate time to help your team members professional development & growth in their respective focus areas.
12 Month Expectations
- Hire & train high performing CX team members, in addition to building scalable solutions that will consistently drive bar-raising online customer experiences in line with Glossiers growth.
- Identify & assess new growth opportunities for the next 2+ years, & work with key stakeholders to integrate them into our growth plans, including but not limited to growth strategy & execution roadmap.
- 7+ years overall experience, with 5+ years in training & education, preferably in customer experience
- Experience with remote teams strongly preferred but not required
- Exceptional leadership & team management skills
- You must either be currently located in New York, NY or willing to relocate
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination.