Kustomer is THE omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining customer service through standout experiences with the most modern technology CRM has to offer. We exist not to resolve tickets but to help customers have phenomenal experiences. Kustomer built its platform with intelligent automation, & a unified support experience that enables companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service to each & every customer.
Our Krew is made up of passionate & collaborative people who really care about what they do & the people they help. We look for people who are passionate about enhancing the customer service experience for everyone involved, as it's the core of what we do. We're in the midst of explosive growth, & have no plans of slowing down. We welcome individuals who want to learn & be challenged every day.
Some fun facts about us, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the incredible customer service brands like Ring, Sweetgreen, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, & UNTUCKit. We were founded in 2015 & are based out of NYC. The serial entrepreneurs who founded this business, Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, led Kustomer to raise over $173.5M in venture funding, with some of the most amazing VCs behind us including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
It gets even more amazing - Kustomer is thrilled to announce we have signed a deal to be acquired by Meta. We are currently operating independently until closing. This is an incredible opportunity to join our fast-growing team & be a part of this once in a lifetime experience. Check out this article for more details on this amazing adventure!
About the Role
At Kustomer, we take our clients experiences seriously. Our Customer Success team is on a mission to be industry leaders in providing an overall experience that delights our clients. As a Customer Success Specialist, you are the trusted advisor for our clients & are responsible for the overall health, relationship, business outcome achievement, retention & growth of our clients.
You'll be responsible for:
- Proactively engaging clients to ensure they are achieving their business outcomes
- Identifying additional upsell opportunities
- Helping to improve our processes, policies, & values so as to deeply integrate Kustomer into our clients everyday work lives & scale our renewal operations
- Influencing the direction of the Kustomer platform, funneling customer feedback into the Product organization while proactively helping customers understand how were working towards solutions that meet & exceed their expectations
- Working with Support to flag, escalate, & resolve requests from your accounts - bugs, product gaps, wish list items, etc.
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- 2+ years of experience in a customer success, renewals, & / or account management for a software company
- Strong phone communication & interpersonal skills with the motivation to inspire both our clients & your teammates
- Strong time management, negotiation skills, & attention to detail
- Highly organized - a pipeline management background is a plus
- Ability to understand the features & use cases of the Kustomer platform
- Empathy for who you work with; you identify with their challenges & your desire to delight shines through in your communications
- The capacity for creative problem solving
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, & a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: