Clubhouse is the project management platform loved by software teams around the world. Historically, Clubhouse has relied on word-of-mouth & organic traffic to attract new users: engineers love using the product, tell other engineers, & voila...we have a new customer. Now were ready to start being more aggressive with customer acquisition & want to build out a sales team that will attract new clients, as well as drive full adoption in the product & a successful renewal at the end of a contract term.
As an Account Manager, youll be part of this initiative & will be responsible for helping Clubhouse double the number of new customers who sign on to the platform each month. Based out of our NYC HQ & reporting to our VP, Customer Success, youll be working with a small, professional & fast-moving team. Youll be at the front lines of our business, acting as a brand ambassador & helping to spread the value proposition to new potential customers.
As an Account Executive at Clubhouse, you will:
- Manage customers during the trial phase, conducting effective demos & following up to increase conversion rates
- Remain in frequent contact with customers in order to understand their needs & goals
- Negotiate pricing agreements & document all communication
- Effectively hand off signed accounts to CX Managers & work with them to identify areas of upsell opportunity
- Collaborate with other members of the CX, Marketing & Product teams to effectively communicate customer feedback
- Help build Clubhouse! Weve got some big goals for the year & anyone joining at this stage will have a big impact
You need to have:
- 2+ years in a software sales role.
- Youve closed deals, delivered value propositions, & answered hard questions from potential customers
- Excellent oral & written communication skills are key in this type of position
- A demo expert! You arent afraid to pull up a live-presentation & hop on a call with a potential customer
- Highly collaborative problem solver with a creative approach to providing solutions
- A good listener with the ability to provide comprehensive overviews of key business use cases
- Able to live with, & work productively in, an undefined role. Clubhouse is still very much a startup & our priorities can -and do- change. You find this type of environment exciting
Clubhouse is a project management tool created specifically for software product development teams. Its unique interface allows users to see just what matters to them, while also offering the entire team unprecedented visibility into progress across the organization.
Since launching the product in February 2016, our user base has grown exponentially. At Clubhouse, you will be part of a small, professional & fast-moving team. We expect you to work at a sustainable pace, take time off as needed, & maintain a healthy work-life balance. Many of us have families & kids, so we don't work crazy hours & don't expect you to, either.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.