PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, & retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find & choose a practice, & become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practices online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services, & keep them coming back.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment one of the best, according to Great Place to Work
What you will work on here at Patient Pop:
- Build a modular application, extensible framework & background service that sends medical information to PatientPops Cloud Based Integration Platform
- Extract & transform data from third party systems using a variety of methodologies such as database access, interaction with APIs via DLLs, interaction with local web services, & inter-process communication including local network scoped WCF
- Interact with a team building (event driven systems, Microservices & REST APIs) to power the other other PatientPop products
- Playing a lead role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of leading-edge technologies, project management & software development.
Our Installable Application tech stack:
Our API tech stack:
- Language: Node.js, ES6, Python
- Infrastructure: AWS
- Database: Postgres, Dynamo
- Events: Kinesis, SQS, SNS
- Service: ECS, Lambda
- Other: StepFunction
Skills that will help you be successful in this role:
- 7+ years experience as a software engineer
- Experience in object oriented programming using C# (or similar language)
- Experience interacting with Microservices & scalable object-oriented RESTful web services
- Experience with relational (MS SQL, MySQL, Postgres) & nonrelational (Redis, Dynamo, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Hbase)
- Experience with windows application development & the WIN32 API
- Familiarity with network & connectivity troubleshooting: Firewalls, VPN, NAT, etc.
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development (TDD) & Agile environments
- Team-oriented & collaborative, capacity to mentor junior team members
- Reverse engineering experience is a plus
- Leadership ability, excellent written & verbal English skills.
- Youre curious, love to learn & to dig into new technologies, & can pick them up quickly
- You demonstrate strong technical architecture & platform engineering skills along with the ability to switch between technology paradigms.
- Youre a go-getter & seek ownership of projects with the demonstrated ability to deliver results.
- You love working with some of the best product managers, world-class engineers, & architects.
- You strive to excel, innovate & take pride in your work
- You excel in working with remote employees
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Dog friendly
- Weekly catered lunches
- And many more perks!
TheNo. 14 on's list of fastest-growing health companies across the U.S., & No. 10 on the list of top Los Angeles companies is coming to Toronto!