Join us on our mission to make a better world of work
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes & industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, & retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, & the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, & BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, & offices in the U.S, U.K, & Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the worlds top private cloud companies by Forbes & one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are open to remote candidates in the United States
Who are we looking for?
You are deeply curious & passionate about driving innovation & growth through pricing & packaging strategies. Your expertise in creating actionable plans through research & analysis amazes & inspires others to help. You have a strong vision of how to connect pricing to customer value & can deliver on plans to create that alignment.
You love diving into data & crafting innovative pricing strategies that drive increased contract value & ARR. But your favorite part of the journey is building collaborative & lasting relationships with your team & counterparts.
Were building out an innovative Market Growth team that deeply understands our market & accelerates business growth. Reporting to the Director of Market Growth, youll collaborate deeply with Marketing, Product, Customer Success & Sales to lead strategic plans & programs for pricing, packaging & monetization that continuously drives customer value & market differentiation.
What you'll need to be successful
- Proven track record of crafting SaaS pricing & packaging strategy into action & results
- Strategic project management & market research skills.
- Quantitative & statistical expertise
- Strong facilitation skills. Bring people together to understand needs, identify options, form hypotheses, make decisions, & learn faster through feedback
- Strong interpersonal & relationship-building skills to engage & collaborate with stakeholders & achieve a shared understanding & vision
- Results focus. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track & evaluate projects, programs & processes with a strong emphasis on learning & continuous improvement
- 5+ years experience in pricing roles across consulting, venture capital, SaaS, or similar markets; high-growth or early stage startup experience is a plus
What you'll be doing
- Develop & manage a pricing & packaging strategy to address the full Culture Amp platform pricing as well as individual modules, support tiers, additional services, etc.
- Research the competitive pricing landscape, including price points, price formats, competitive use of discounting, etc.
- Assess customer perception of relative value & differentiation in our product & service offering
- Develop & use analytical models & tools for making decisions, setting pricing direction & establishing pricing strategy
- Drive content creation & training for sales enablement of our pricing strategies
- Create sales-facing & customer-facing content including presentations, datasheets & website content
- Collaborate with leadership & key stakeholders to implement new pricing & monetization approach
- Monitor results, customer feedback & marketplace developments
- Create & manage ongoing pricing strategy process
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home & do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But thats not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers & 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success.
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.