At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Were looking for a people-centric Team Lead that loves to drive successful teams. You will actively manage a team of associates that leverages omni-channel tooling, to best communicate with our users. You will set & implement strategic initiatives related to growing our existing customer base, while demonstrating strong management & team development capabilities.
- Coach, lead, & grow a high-performing team & influence strategic decisions around using our proprietary tools & capabilities as our team evolves
- Program level ownership of designated focus or workflows (ie regional focus, line of business, etc)
- Identify & manage success metrics
- Create & experiment with content, workflows, & additional process improvement opportunities
- Develop, implement, & constantly refine operational business processes
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) of internal tools, communication channels, compliance standards, & onboarding flows
- Manage & analyze operational data using spreadsheets & other analytical tools. Use this data to make business use cases for improvements & process changes.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience supervising or managing a team of 6+ people
- 3+ years program, project, account ownership or sales management
- Operations, sales management, or customer success experience preferred
- A people manager who multiplies their success through developing others
- Experience & ability to work & thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven record of developing & implementing new protocols, processes & initiatives
- Ability to multitask on a number of different fronts youre able to prioritize tasks effectively & identify operational gaps
- You are able to develop & apply business strategy
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, including other leadership stakeholders
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Excellent communication: verbal & written
- Entrepreneurial self-starter you naturally take ownership, look for opportunities, & do whatever it takes to drive results
- Like numbers, love process & people
- Advanced Excel/Sheets knowledge
- People describe you as having "grace under pressure"
- Passion for the ride sharing economy
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.