Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, Diversity & Inclusion & wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
Justworks is seeking a seasoned analyst with a passion for numbers & a demonstrated proficiency in manipulating large data sets to join the Business Intelligence (BI) team. This analyst will partner with the Risk & Insurance team to optimize our operations & generate valuable insights around our insurance offerings. We will aid with ad hoc & regular reporting requests with an eye towards creating reusable data tools, create models to predict revenue & product engagement, & provide actionable insights to the team.
What youll do
- Perform both regular & ad hoc analyses around key business questions that pertain to the Risk & Insurance department
- Build & maintain reports, models, & dashboards around these key metrics to monitor & improve performance
- Translate complicated analyses into actionable insights
- Strategize data needs of the organization together with the other members of the BI team
- Provide analytical support to members of the Risk & Insurance team as needed
Who you are
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with SQL & translating complex data questions into meaningful insights for non-technical stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of Excel or another tool for data manipulation
- Comfort with predictive modeling techniques
- Knowledge of at least one statistical programming language preferred, with willingness to learn R, Python or Ruby
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a quantitative field preferred (eg. Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Physics)
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau is a plus
- Working knowledge of insurance products is a plus
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.