Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about using technology to power world-class marketing.
We are looking for a talented self-starter to help evolve our marketing tech stack & deliver data-informed insights on our funnel. You will be the marketing owner for Segment & other key tools that helps deliver the right message, to the right user, at the right time, as well as drive better marketing decisions through web analytics & funnel analysis. This includes routing key product data to the right marketing tools, building new workflows to support new campaigns, partnering with our Data teams on new requirements, & supporting our web analytics & A/B testing efforts.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Marketing owner for Segment: tactically responsible for routing key product information to the right marketing endpoints (email, web, social, etc)
- Tactically build & maintain flows in Tray.io that transform & route Segment data into our other marketing tools (Marketo, Slack, etc)
- Perform ongoing & ad hoc analysis across our web properties to assist in SEO, conversion & UX efforts.
- Act as our Web Analytics owner: implement & maintain marketing website tracking & client-side events using Tag Manager.
- Partner with our Experimentation team to prioritize & implement A/B tests using Tag Manager and/or Optimizely
- Partner with our Internal Tools team to maintain key information across Salesforce & Marketo
What Well Expect From You:
- Experience with Segment and/or Tray.io
- Ability to stitch together data across tools using webhooks, APIs & 3rd party tools like Tray.io, Zapier, etc.
- Strong analytical skills: intermediate SQL experience & advanced with excel.
- Power user power user of Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics
- Strong familiarity with Marketo & Salesforce
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people.We can promise you will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other & take our no jerks rule very seriously.
- We value development.We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better.
- We care about you.We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to & from work easier.
- We invest in your future.We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with Kindles & reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We want you to love where you work.We have great office spaces located in the heart of SoHo NYC & Cambridge, & offer daily catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay. Were also very remote-friendlywe use Slack to communicate across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to take an all-expense-paid trip to our office to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity.We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to learn more about our Marketing team? Clickhere!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!