Acquia empowers the worlds most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, & IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose & deploy digital products & services that engage customers, enhance conversions, & help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, & named a top place to work by the Boston Globe & the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future, & we want you to be a part of it!
Our HR group is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to partner with employees & leaders at all levels in the organization; provide coaching, build people programs, & drive an outstanding employee experience.
As an experienced HRBP, you bring a deep level of expertise & consultative approach to human resources, are a relationship builder, a data-driven problem solver, & a team player. You have demonstrable experience identifying & building global people programs that build high-performing teams & align to business needs. You also demonstrate the emotional intelligence & self-awareness required to effectively build & sustain strong partnerships with trust & credibility across the business & at the executive leadership level.
As the Human Resources Business Partner, you will...
- Provide coaching & counseling to employees & leaders to help build high-performing teams & enhance employee skills including; bench strength & organizational health in partnership with other Talent Team functions.
- In partnership with leaders, drive org design & people strategy
- Drive the development & execution of people programs including: on-boarding & off-boarding, talent management, talent reviews, & succession planning.
- Partner with the business (department & company level) to regularly provide & present trends, insights, recommendations, & opportunities for greater impact. Topics may include: new Hire experience, employee relations, off-boarding, & employee development opportunities.
- Maintain compliance with state & local employment laws & regulations. Keeps abreast of changes to global law & employment practices, & how they apply to current processes.
- Optimize global initiatives while implementing best practices. Often act as project lead on multiple projects simultaneously by organizing, prioritizing, completing while remaining flexible & in-tune to the changing needs of the business.
- Regularly present to internal customers at all levels in small & large group settings.
Were looking for collaborative people who have...
- 6+ years of experience in HR; 3+ years experience in an HR Business Partner or equivalent role
- Human Resources certification is preferred (CP, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Experience working in the Technology/SaaS industry is a plus
- Expertise in Human Resources, particularly in Employment Law & Employee Relations as well as demonstrated experience with organizational design.
- Ability to interact, build relationships & influence at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional customer service skills & ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience interpreting data to support decision-making & recommendations
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills & ability to handle sensitive matters with a high degree of integrity, professionalism & confidentiality
Extra credit if you have
- Human Resources certification (CP, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Experience working in the SaaS industry
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees & their families in maintaining both a healthy body & a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, & much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAfirstname.lastname@example.org as it relates to regulation C.R.S. 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.