Immunovant, a subsidiary of Roivant Sciences, is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative therapies for autoimmune diseases. Our lead asset, IMVT-1401, is in phase 2 clinical development for several indications.
Immunovant is seeking an Operations Director to play a key role on a highly dynamic cross-functional team. In this role, you will be responsible for business operations across all company workstreams, including management of Immunovants Operations team. The individual in this position will have the unique opportunity to grow & shape the evolution of a rapid-growth biotech startup.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the central leader for all operational workstreams of a new biotech company.
- In partnership with the Chief Development & Technology Officer, develop the organizational structure for a team responsible for governance, competitive intelligence, project management, alliance management, communications, enterprise risk management & facilities.
- Assist the Chief Development & Technology Officer in facilitating business strategy discussions & building the business plan including capability needs, headcount planning, & facilities planning.
- Work with each function to develop & monitor actionable goals for performance, identify potential areas of risk & develop mitigation plans.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Immunovants executive team on major strategic projects
- Work with the executive team on content & compilation of materials for Board of Directors & investor meetings
- Set priorities & allocate project resources for the Operations team
- Create & improve upon business processes & ensure employee productivity
- Special projects as required.
- 6+ years of leadership experience at a life sciences, biotech, or pharmaceutical company, or experience in an operational leadership role in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Passion for & proven ability to execute complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams & diverse sets of stakeholders
- Multitasking ability to oversee a large number of projects & reach milestones on time
- Exceptional academic & professional accomplishments, indicating critical thinking ability
- Strong written & oral communication skills with incredible attention to detail
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves & get in the weeds of projects as a jack of all trades
- Ability to think outside of the box & challenge the status quo
- Natural entrepreneurial spirit with unrelenting dedication to delivering results
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Experience with IT systems
- Ability to work in NYC or Northern NJ with some travel dependent on business need.
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred