Latch is seeking a highly autonomous Senior Product Manager with a bias for action, who can help catalyze product development & manage Latchs suite of software products as the company furthers its mission to build an access platform that helps people open, manage, & share, the spaces they care about.
This is a high profile role; reporting to our VP of Product, working directly with our CEO, CTO, & the rest of the senior executive team; & overseeing multiple engineering & development teams in order to manage the entirety of our Web & Latch Apps. You will not only manage these products but contribute to the overall company & product strategy To do this, youll do everything from: carrying out research to help define problems, facilitating a cross-functional process to solve them, driving consensus by owning documentation & requirements, & working with Operations, Program, & Marketing to deliver them on-time & to Latchs standard of quality.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Product Manager on both mobile & web products with a proven track-record of releasing world-class products (hardware experience a plus)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment such a high-growth startup
- Proven capability to form tight partnerships with designers & engineers to solve both user experience as well as technical problems
- Highly skilled in managing very senior stakeholders
- Structured, organized, & extremely detail-orientated with excellent verbal & written English
- Research & first principles-orientated with an eye for great human-centered design
- Able to quickly grasp technical concepts & make engineering trade-offs (technical background a plus)
- Strong aptitude in analyzing data & using tools such as Mixpanel (knowledge of Looker a plus)
- Have mentored or managed an Associate Product Manager or equivalent
- Manage all roadmaps for Latchs web & apps products
- Think long-term & develop a vision for Latch with the executive team
- Facilitate a cross-functional software development process with Engineering, Design, & Operations to: identify problems, prioritize them, facilitate solution identification, & an effective go-to-market strategy
- Own software requirements & documentation, & ensure engineering & design teams are completely aligned on what is being built & when
- Partner with Operations, Product Marketing, & Design to deliver world-class product launches
- Regularly update senior stakeholders on product development & performance
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, & share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents & property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, & the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, & fast-paced office environment.We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards & Penn Station in New York City.