Working alongside our Facilities, Launch & Customer Success teams, the Site Quality Assurance Sr Associate, will be charged with executing top level quality control of build/fit out projects. Inspecting & evaluating the attention to detail of all mechanical, cosmetic & FF&E items. S/he will take ownership on exceeding expectations while working in a cross functional manner with internal & external teams to ensure were delivering the best product to our customers while staying on schedule.
What Youll Do
- Conduct QA/QC inspections of all build/fit out projects for NY Market
- Take ownership of action items & holding people accountable for assigned tasks
- Test all mechanical components & appliances to ensure proper working order
- Conduct follow up site walkthroughs & create a final sign off process for accepting sites
- Focus on quality control, attention to detail & task management
- Oversee ad-hoc facilities, space management, or operational projects (including but not limited to space fit-out, management of vacant spaces, process evolution & training, landlord project work)
Who You Are
Youre a team player who can connect the dots to cross functionally achieve positive results. As a highly motivated operator, you take a hands on approach to projects & solving problems. You understand that no two days are the same & navigate new situations with ease. Youre excited about the opportunity to establish processes & systems that will enable us to better manage & maintain a high level of service across our entire real estate portfolio well beyond the initial move-in. You also have the following:
- 2-5 years of FM experience in hospitality, retail or corporate office settings
- 2-5 years of project management with proven track record of execution
- Ability to read plans/drawings for mechanical & construction scope
- Outstanding verbal & written communication, with C-Suite interaction experience
Knotel is the worlds leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills & manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established & growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, & people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate & moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva & Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility & speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, & workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Dont Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
- Where is it Engraved - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.