Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
HelloFresh needs you!
Were are looking for an intern to support our PR team with everything related to our PR strategy & projects from 6 January 2020 onwards. As a part of our Internship program you will have the opportunity to learn more about the fundamentals of Corporate Communications & PR & work on several topics & projects. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in a rapidly growing scale-up & apply your initiative & creativity.
Youll be working on:
- Support in different PR campaigns
- Work on corporate communications messaging & draft press releases, fact sheets, etc.
- Support in executing launch, media & influencer events
- Support in responding to media inquiries & will help our customer care teams with addressing incoming (customer) questions on sensitive topics.
Are you the perfect Corporate & Consumer PR intern?
We are looking for someone who Is in the last phases of their marketing, media or communication bachelor or master degree, or has already completed it. You have strong organizational skills & can manage multiple tasks in a short period of time without stressing out. Never a dull moment at HelloFresh! You think before you act, have a can-do mentality, pay attention to details & are keen to achieve great results. You will be working with many teams internally & with our PR agencies in Belgium, the Netherlands & France so we are looking for someone who is collaborative & has strong communication skills. Your writing skills will be essential to craft or review press releases & media alerts. Do you speak Dutch & English? Great! Do you also speak French? Perfect!
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on our PR initiatives in the Benelux & France market;
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class.
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam, check it out here!
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh box.
- And of course, youll earn a compensation of 500 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week.
Are you interested or do you have questions?
Feel free to send a message to Hedwig. Do you want to send us your application? Nice! Please do as following; click on the 'apply' button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & that's it. Applications send by email will not be processed.