- Use modern front-end frameworks & digital pattern libraries to rapidly prototype with code.
- Deliver solutions that balance technical & business requirements by choosing the best mix of cutting-edge technology.
- Work with project teams to understand business & user requirements.
- Exercise quality control on all aspects of web development to maintain high coding standards & practices.
- Experience working with Git in the context of teams, e.g. pull requests, branching, conflict management
- Experience developing with modern front-end tools & frameworks such, e.g. React , Vue, AngularJS, SASS/LESS, Node.js
- Experience working with package managers & automation tools like npm, webpack, & rollup.
- Demonstrated understanding of Responsive Web Design principles.
- Experience working with cross-functional & cross-office teams
Nice to have:
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Jest & Cypress.
- Experience working with GraphQL / Apollo Client
- Experience working state management libraries, e.g. Redux
- Accessibility knowledge (WCAG 2.0 Level AA).