Gainsight is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, & driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services & technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health & transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe & Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Magazine, & as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsights CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London & India.
With diversity & inclusion at the forefront of Gainsights core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity & inclusiveness at Gainsight, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
This role is remote in New York City
As a Client Success Manager for SMB & Mid-Market Accounts, youll be managing a group of our SMB & Mid-Market clients - driving adoption & outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, & advocacy across your portfolio.
What You'll Do
Partner with our clients & internal team members to deliver predictable outcomes & experiences for our clients & predictable growth for their business.
- Deliver & communicate ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Serve as the customers trusted partner on use-case & industry best practices
- Create customer deliverables (presentations, business process enhancements, strategy recommendations & updates) focused on senior executives to ensure Gainsight is aligned with their priorities & goals
- Represent Gainsight as a domain & product expert in customer interactions, industry & corporate events, & online in both customer-facing & internal communities
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the customers organization to enable a great customer experience & capture any concerns from a commercial perspective
- Serve as an important source of information within Gainsight regarding the customers business needs & provide customer feedback to for instance to Product Management, Sales, & Marketing
- Use Gainsight technology to capture customer goals, objectives & success metrics to ensure that internal team members are aligned on success
- Work cross-functionally within Gainsight to identify opportunities & risks, & present recommendations & solutions to the customer
- Partner with Gainsight leadership & other internal team members to develop & deploy 1:many programs & resources that include webinars, email outreaches, community content & more
What We're Looking For
- BA/BS or Equivalent (MBA/Master a plus)
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Communication expertise to interface with C-level executives of small to midsize companies to drive program strategy & ROI
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations & design effective processes
At Gainsight, we don't believe in doing things as a "means to an end." Life's too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that "work vs. life" is a false choice created by pundits, cynics & consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity & a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule ("Do unto others..." & that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust & giving back to each other & our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholderswhether our teammates, clients or shareholderscomes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching & making a difference in each others lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work & lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism & laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginners mind. Dont surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is think more, not doing more.
Why Youll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: Weve created a new industry from scratch, & were on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, & improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, & a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, & many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, & others (and top consulting firms like BCG & McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, & Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, & flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.