VP, Strategic Accounts, New York
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
This senior leader will build & lead a global team responsible for key strategic accounts, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction, engagement & retention. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, highly motivated individual who excels at client leadership, with a specific emphasis on driving customer strategy to help extract the full potential of the DV technology stack. This is a global role & will work closely with many other DV teams including Sales, Client Services, Product, Marketing & Executive teams.
This role requires a highly strategic & creative individual who is comfortable interfacing with a diverse audience, including C-level/senior executives in a variety of positions at both direct brands & ad agencies, & can adapt their message accordingly. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in growing revenue across large enterprise accounts within the digital advertising, marketing and/or ad tech sectors.
- Build strong, long lasting executive level relationships across DVs top tier strategic & global accounts.
- Leverage relationships in an assigned set of existing enterprise accounts to grow existing revenue & close new business opportunities with additional decision makers.
- Build KPIs & strategic playbooks that clearly articulate industry best practices & ROI narrative
- Gain a deep understanding of the DV product & technology.
- Establish effective product feedback loops that gather real-time market intelligence to share with relevant members of the DV organization.
- Keep current with industry trends & emerging policies.
- Be a thought leader & represent DV at not only the client, but industry conferences, committees, panels etc.
- Lead a team of Strategic Account Directors who will partner with sales & client services teams in order to retain & grow global enterprise customers as well as execute on long-term account strategy.
- Develop processes to track & improve the performance of team members. Ensure overall teams success in relation to defined metrics.
- Ability to establish & maintain positive & effective work relationships with coworkers, partners & clients.
Who you are
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
- 7+ years experience working with technical solutions in the advertising, marketing and/or adtech ecosystem.
- Successful track record of creating deep, long lasting business relationships.
- Demonstrated experience in developing new business relationships with all levels of enterprise organizations.
- Ability to negotiate & structure complex partnerships as demonstrated by experience developing these partnerships across the Advertising Technology and/or Marketing Technology ecosystem.
- Strong technical aptitude & ability to translate complex technical solutions in client friendly terms.
- Expertise in strategic account management including annual account planning & ongoing targeted account engagement.
- Ability to converse in a professional & knowledgeable manner on various industry topics & verification technologies in order to highlight ROI of DV products.
- Highly developed organizational, planning & management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, follow through & contract negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to senior executives.
- Strong Leadership & mentoring skills.
- Dedication, integrity, strategy, & strong drive to succeed.
- International Travel will be required (post Covid)